VETTA has been providing arts exposure and educational outreach performances to Singapore schools since its inception, which have been well-received by students and teachers alike.
Hi, thank you for the wonderful performance today! Both staff and students gave very positive feedback. We all enjoyed the music very much. Please convey our thanks to your team. Good job!
~ Huimin, Teacher at Bendemeer Primary
Educational Outreach on 20th May 2015
Many students may be familiar with a band instrument, but not a string instrument which is the backbone of a symphony orchestra. Utilising our versatile repertoire that spans Classical, Tango, Jazz, Broadway, and Pop, we hope to demonstrate that a Classical string quartet can be cool; and inspire your students to seek out a broader range of music, or even pick up a string instrument.
Our specialty is our special arrangements of Pop music which challenges the boundaries between Classical and Pop:
- Introduction to String Instruments
- Introduction to String Quartet
- Introduction to Different Music Genres
- Appreciation of Versatility of String Quartet
- Demonstrations of Solo Violin, Viola, Cello
- Unique String Quartet Renditions of Various Music Genres
- Audience Interaction for Information Reinforcement
- Layering Concept of a “Canon”
You may want to have a look at the various outreach performances that we have done at other schools in Singapore.